Saturday, December 25, 2010

µDotA (micro DotA) FAQs

Here are some questions about µDotA, if you want something to ask about µDotA post your comments here.

Questions:
1. Is this open-source program?
2. My antivirus detected it as a virus, what should I do?
3. Why is this detected a virus?
4. Will there be an update checker of this program?
5. Can I share this anywhere?
6. I hate it everytime I start/close the program, a webpage is always showing, also when I edited a settings with the hotkeys, why is it that happening?
7. Can you remove the execution of the webpage?
8. What features can we get to next releases?
9. Is this detectable?

Answers:
1. No. I will not publish the source of the program.
2. Before using this application, close your antivirus to avoid the detection of the file and/or add this to trusty zone.
3. I complied the program with UPX, so the file is now packed to reduce file size, and the way the program behaves (e.g. File-Checking [HpPlusViewer.dll]). If you don't trust this program, simply do not use this.
4. There will be an update checker, I will add that feature on the next updates.
5. You can but do not alter anything on the release and be sure to put credit.
6. Sorry about that, the reason why I added that webpage to popup is that the program is free and also I need some support to make this free for good.
7. I can remove that but I won't. That's the reason why this program is free.
8. I don't know for sure, I am needing some ideas to make a script for a hero.
9. No! This will not be detected because this is not a Hack!

6 comments:

  1. hi Zero, i have downloaded and used this tool, but the invoker hotkey does not work on win7, im not sure with other hotkey.
    Is there any way to make this work on win7, please help
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do to this site for the updates of Micro DotA. More lightweight than the previous previous with more added features. Run it as admin.

    http://dotarena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did run as administrator, but it still, have u tested it w/ win7 yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't tested it yet, what version are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's 5.03, please take a look of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Zero, im waiting for the update of fixing invoker hotkey on win7, please send me an email at cang_nduc@live.com when u fix it
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete